Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Loot

John had a baby shower at work on Wednesday and I feel like we were given one of everything a baby could possibly need. I was surprised by how many coworkers came, but I guess cake and an afternoon break helped. Everyone was really fun and we had a good time. 
 Then last night my friend Lauren threw a shower for me with ladies in our ward. She made some great treats and lots of people came. I wish I'd brought the camera. If John and I were competing for best present collection, it'd be a close call. 
It is nice to know how many people care about us and are looking forward to meeting this little guy. He's already getting spoiled rotten. Our friends have been overwhelmingly generous and we're going to need another room for all of his things.
Then today this little bunny came in the mail from one of my best friends.
It's an ice pack for boo-boos! How adorable is that? Not that I want him to get hurt, but I can't wait to use it.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you love it! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of stuff... and there is more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys made out like bandits! That's nice that you got lots of diapers too. Those things really come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! I love baby showers! Let me know what you didn't get and would want/need! I really want to contribute to the loot for the little man! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a blast :) You look fab, cant wait till this month ends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful presents. That will be a well dressed little man.

    ReplyDelete