Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Maternity Pictures

I wanted to have a few pregnancy pictures with John before I got too puffy. When I saw the picture from 34 weeks I decided I'd waited too long, so Amanda came over today to take some for us at the park.
35 Weeks
Amanda looked at a few maternity photo shoots online to get some posing ideas. Some were cheesy, but we had a good time.
These are my favorite little shoes:
 And these are John's:
It was windy and chilly, so we just took a few then headed home for hot chocolate.
 Amanda's the best photographer because she makes us laugh the whole time.
 She's going to be a fabulous aunt.

5 comments:

  1. Amanda is wonderful. You're lucky to have such a great sister. I love all the photos, but especially the two of you (or should I say three of you...) sitting on a blanket. Its playful and cute. The Yoda shoes are freakin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to say "freakin'" so people would think I was cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures. I like the shoes pictures. Little baby shoes are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I can't believe you're 35 weeks already.

    ReplyDelete