Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends and Family Shower

My sister and a few of our friends threw me and the little man a beautiful baby shower. 
They had quite the spread.
Karyn made this adorable and delicious Classic Pooh cake. 
 And sugar cookie favors.
 After eating and socializing, I started opening presents. It was not a small task.
 There were a lot of people there from church and work.
 And family.
Everyone mingled while I opened gifts as fast as I could. It still took about an hour because there were soooo many. Amanda went around and took pictures of some of the guests.
 Some of my co-workers who came--Britney, Brianna, and Hina--with Leah and Laurel.
 Gina, Sister Jensen and Sister Carruth.
 Sister Laugenour and Kelly.
 Sister Isaacson, Pintar (with Charlotte) and Johnson.
 Karyn and Sister Schader.
 Corry and Sister Klippel.
 Sister Stepan (with Brooklyn) and VanTuyl.
 Claudia, Karen and Katie.
 Tanya and me
 Tay and Amanda
 We tried our best. 
 My mom, Amanda, and Sister Kuykendall.
 John came at the end to see people (and eat). He played with Charlotte while she played with his water bottle. Then he loaded up the presents in my car.
Once home, he got right to work assembling the high chair and installing the car seat base.
 We had a great time and feel very blessed to have such loving friends and family members. 

3 comments:

  1. The food was really good, and that cake was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most amazing baby showers I have ever attended! You are very loved to have so many wonderful friends. The cake was so beautiful and the food was delicious. (Plus, I think those cute mini donuts from Krispy Kreme were a delightful addition to the refreshments...)
    PS You make a very cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shower. I was amazed at how many people I know that attended.

    ReplyDelete