Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Pasta Time

Our valiant taste testers trying our first batch of spaghetti.
 Next we tried ravioli. 3 dozen cheese (ricotta and parm) and 2 dozen with orange, served with olive oil and parmesan. They were tasty, but we had a few adjustments we wanted to make.
 So tonight we whipped up 8 dozen spinach and cheese ones, but with a thinner setting and John made a garlic red sauce.
 The result was heavenly. Sorry my plate's dirty, I swallowed my first serving whole and didn't take a picture until my seconds.
Just know they're really good and worth the forearm workout. And if you come visit we'll make more.

4 comments:

  1. All those ravioli versions sound so good! And they look really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazing! I definitely need to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best ravioli I have ever tasted!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ravioli was amazing - both times.

    ReplyDelete