Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sunday

I love these kids. Collaborating on a puzzle.
Comforting a tantrumer.
 Melting snowmen during singing time.
 And sitting quietly during reading time.
 John has early morning meetings on Sundays, so it's the only day he naps.
 This was a three-stage one.
 Finally a comfortable position.
Meanwhile Amanda came over to entertain me. In return I made her banana Nutella toast.
 Then John's family came over for dinner. Katie and Ryan were stuck in traffic while we drooled over tomato mozzarella panini, butternut squash soup,  salad, and squash. 
Once they came, there was no time for taking pictures because I was too busy eating. Especially the homemade cream puffs Karen and Alan brought.
Then Lucas discovered the Bop-It game, which made him giggle every single time. It was a nice, relaxing day.

3 comments:

  1. I love Lucas and the bop-it! His laugh is so cute. Also, that dinner looks and sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really did love that Bop-it. That was a yummy dinner. I like John's nap positions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dinner was truly delicious and I must say I loved the cream puffs--but I am still a little jealous of Amanda's banana nutella toast. I'll have to give that a try someday. I'm very impressed with John's 3-stage nap and I love that his fancy new pants look great no matter what position he is sleeping in. Lucas is funny with the Bop-it. I like the way he bops his head while he listens to the sounds. I also think those kids you get to play with in the nursery are pretty dang cute!

    ReplyDelete