Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Back in the Siding Saddle

 Day three of our siding adventure was much like day one. We ripped off the old stuff.
 Then Alan came to help and relieved me to go out with Karen.
When we came back, the whole place was covered in new plywood. Good work, men!
Our fourth Saturday on this beast John and I finished it up.
John put up tar paper then we sawed and nailed until the walls matched each other.




 Now our house is half brown, half blue. 
As long as the rain holds a few more weekends we should be able to remedy the color discrepancy. Then just add trim and we'll be done! So close!

3 comments:

  1. I kinda of like the half brown half blue look. No one else will have a house like it! You guys are making some really good progress. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see it when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean that DeWalter gets to rest for a while?

    You guys accomplish more in one day than I do in a whole week! Good job you hard workers you!

    ReplyDelete