Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our Little Guy

We found out we're having a boy! He's due February 25th and the ultrasound showed everything looking healthy.
I'll admit I am not as thrilled about a boy nursery, wardrobe, or accessories, but thinking about having a miniature John around gets me so excited. This baseball tee was what did it for me.
 I've received a few requests/complaints about bump pictures. I haven't put any up because there is no bump yet. I've gained almost 10 pounds, but he's not really showing. This was taken last week, around 17 1/2 weeks along.
It made it more real to see him and hear his little heartbeat. I can't believe we're almost half way there already!

8 comments:

  1. Exciting news! The only thing better would be twin boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little baseball tee! He'll look just like John. I'm so excited that you guys are having a boy. He'll have lots of little boys cousins to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boys! Once you start looking for cute boy clothes you'll find a bunch. And decorating for boys can be fun too, I will help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so exciting Becky!! You are going to be such a great mom =]] I'm so happy for you and John!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY!! I am so excited for you! Boys my not be as fun to dress up but at least they are less drama when they are older:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little boy is going to be so much fun for you and John. I'm pretty sure once we manage to gather a collection of stylish little boy shoes, you'll warm right up to the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! We will be back out there next summer so we will have to get together...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very excited. I can't wait to see the little guy in person. Those ultra sound photos are cool, and I like the foot photo, but the face photos must be squished from the probe.

    ReplyDelete