Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nursery

When John was a baby, his parents were on a very tight budget. So tight that John slept in a cardboard box the first six months of his life.
 To make sure their grandbabies don't suffer the same fate, Karen and Alan buy their children cribs to use for their babies.
John and I had so much fun assembling ours.
 This is what we have so far in the nursery. The picture was a Christmas present and bookshelf was from my own nursery, I just painted it.
We can't wait til February/March to put this room to use!

12 comments:

  1. John looks pretty good as a jailbird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think comments should come in twos, don't you?

    Nice crib. And I think it will look so much more inviting with a mattress in it. And a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Becky! I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a pretty crib, and a pretty room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAY WHAT?!?!?! If it wasn't 11:30 over here I would probably be freaking out much more loudly. I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you were contemplating babies anytime soon. Congrats, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so cute!! Announcing it so quietly! SO happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crib is very cute! I'm glad the baby won't have to sleep in a cardboard box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the wee babe in your belly. We are so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray for babies! So happy for you, you will be a great little mommy!

    I slept in the bottom drawer of a dresser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! SSOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys! That will be one lucky baby! Can't wait to meet him/her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt know you were having a baby!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting, your baby will be so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A BABY???!!! wooo!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete