Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Second Dinner

I'm embarrassed to say, but despite my best efforts John has been losing weight. He insists it's not my cooking and attributes it to not eating out anymore. I have resorted to feeding him right before bed to try and prevent the over night weight loss. So far it seems to be working . . . at least he doesn't wake up quite as ravenous as before.
Tonight I made the German pancakes my sister-in-law Jessica used to make for me when we were roommates.
I'm not sure why, but we seem to stick to breakfast foods for these late night meals. Another night he had some waffles with blueberries.

6 comments:

  1. Yum! That was delicious food. Thank you for making it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry right now. I think I'll make some dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John! You got me so excited that someone commented, only to find these ridiculous posts. Out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, at least you aren't pregnant. Ryan decided to lose weight while I was pregnant so I weighed more than him. Very depressing! The food looks delicious. I need the German pancake recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmm. I love German pancakes. I like to put blueberry syrup on them.

    John has an amazing appetite. I can't imagine how he could possibly be losing weight. It's pretty funny that you have to feed him an extra meal before bed so he won't starve during the night. You need to get him to take you on a cruise. There is food everywhere 24 hours a day. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't lose weight on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ate breakfast, but looking at those delicious pancakes is making me hungry again.

    ReplyDelete