Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Grandparent Visit

After the wedding we spent the rest of the weekend at my grandparents' house in York, Pennsylvania. I was so glad John finally met my grandpa because he reminds me a lot of him. They're both engineer types and enjoy a good meal. Plus now John knows who I'm imitating when I say phrases like "how 'bout them apples" or "about yay high and yay wide." He cracks me up.
My Aunt Julie came up from Baltimore to meet John as well.

John loved seeing Sophie again. When we were dating and I lived at my Aunt Wendy's he and Soph became well acquainted.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at all these posts. There must be something wrong with my blog because it never told me you had posted anything. I'm so excited to have so much to read.

    Your grandparents are cute. Old people say the darndest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope John was on his best behavior meeting all your wonderful friends and relatives. I would hate for them to think I hadn't raised him properly.

    Your grandparents are wonderful. They say all the same things my grandparents used to say. Do you think I should start practicing those kind of sayings to impress my grandchildren? I would hate for them to feel deprived!

    I can't believe you have all these posts and I didn't even realize it. Something must be wrong with Katie and Sheri's computers! I hope you haven't been feeling neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie is a very cute dog. I can see why John would be become so attached!

    ReplyDelete