Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Off to a New Year

I wanted the kitchen to match our beautiful new "buttercup" Kitchenaid. We found this color, "Charismatic," by Behr at the Home Depot. I think it's a perfect match.

So we spent all day puttying...
Sanding...
Priming...
And painting. Here John "May have overstepped the bounds of the tape."
The Harlines gave us their extra Smokey Blue, also by Behr, because I loved it.
And we extended the blue into the living room as an accent wall. We are now on the lookout for a good color for the rest of the walls in the living room. Something a little more subdued.
Then we quickly cleaned ourselves up to go to Tricia and Kyle's wedding.

And John got to meet some of my SVU friends who also came. (Michael, Charlotte, Fale, and Tesa)

3 comments:

  1. I really like that yellow, and it does match the mixer perfectly. I love seeing all the house updates, it makes me want to buy a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job picking paint colors. I love the color of your mixer and you did an excellent job of matching the color of paint. I don't know what you guys are going to do for fun once you get your house all finished. Its really fun to see all the changes you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shade of blue on the wall. It's a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete