Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

SIP Week 23: Aug 16-22

Perry wants to play games with me every day. Star Wars Guess Who is a little tricky for me because I don't know the characters as well as they do. 
Major forts happening because the air quality outside is terrible from nearby fires.
Janie is ready to do some workbook time.
Handsome seven year old in his new shirt from Aunt Wendy.
Another day, another fort.
Jane LOVES forts, even little ones.
I tried to take a picture of Jane in my old first birthday dress, but she was not having it. She did, however, want to wear a baseball hat. 
Dancing on the table.
Look
We checked the air every day, usually multiple times a day, and if it cleared up at all we played outside all day. Since it was still hot, we had some huge water fights. 
Jane always managed to get soaked despite not technically participating.
They get muddy, so I have to wash them and hang their swim suits after. It isn't worth the work for a short time outside, but if I join in the fun with them they'll stay and play out there forever.
Jane loves board games because there are so many great teething toys.
Sliding off my bed on her stomach instead of jumping off. She may survive til two afterall.
Jonah was very excited to receive birthday money in the mail. He added it to his recent tooth fairy stash.
Jane got some cute hand-me-downs from one of Jonah's friends' little sisters. I love this little bird romper.
She is so happy
then grumpy
which means she's tired.
She started playing with cars, which is adorable.
She gets tired and shows us.
She just falls asleep whenever she's ready.
Like her brother, who still is never asleep where he started.
Pushing her little yoda baby.
We took the kids to the church gym to run around while I cleaned the kitchen. 
Jane looks so tiny holding a basketball.
I caved and bought more puzzles. We needed something stimulating, but fun and new for Perry.
Happy camper on a blanket and with her favorite things: pacifier, bottle, and something off limits. In this case, the dish scrubber.
She loves to open drawers. John lets her pick out jammies to wear each night and she thinks that means she can pull things out whenever she feels like it.
She knows she's naughty and she doesn't care.
Bringing John his shoe. Time for a walk!
The face she makes when getting too smothered with hugs.
Perry loves footie jams, but he's outgrowing his favorite ones. I'm okay with it because they're fleece and it's hot.
Jane is such a good eater. In quantity and variety. We use baby food pouches on the go or to supplement, but she really went right to real foods so well.
I took the kids back to the church to give John some peace at home during a metting he needed to be fully present for and participating in.
Scott has started to really like kicking the soccer ball. Hopefully he can try playing soccer in the future.
We had popcorn as a snack, so I gave Jane some pirate's booty. She sat on the floor and scarfed it down like we were going to take it away. 
We're trying having the boys at the table for school so I can watch and help them better. There's no great place for them in our house and with John working at home and two younger siblings.
Still terrible smoky. The August fires are the worst I've ever experienced in my life.
Another day, another cute hand-me-down outfit. 
She looks so cute, but too grown up, in little skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment