Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

September

Mr. I'm not tired.
Handsome boy ready for school picture day.
Perry and I went to my friend Stacey's house for breakfast one morning and he patiently waited to be fed.
Perry put his cat and doll to bed.
Another breakfast outing with friends. We tried so many pastries and we loved them all.
Helping me take the recycling in to make some Disneyland money. Our neighbor gave us a few bags, which was good because we mostly use reusable bottles, so the total was around $7 with all of hers. Not worth our time for just ours even when we go once a year.
Cookie day is back in session. Bonnie makes ice cream cookie sandwiches on the first and last day of the year.
I took Perry to Target to get a few things for our trip and he picked these out. 
Amanda and I went to a Death Cab concert at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley. It was so fun to go out together and enjoy all their old music. 
Little stinker helps himself to the ipad and my (previously made) bed.
There's something wrong with these huge children riding in the stroller while the little one walks. To be fair, we'd gone several miles and he was the only one who napped that day.
Perry and his favorite book. We checked it out from the library so many times I finally bought him a copy.
Play-doh on the floor. I love this brown linoleum so much with the tiny crevices that food or play-doh can get crammed in and have to be scraped up with a knife.
Perry loves seeing himself with trees in his hair.
He made a big duplo structure then methodically broke it apart with his light saber. Then he built it again.
I was helping run our stake street fair this year, so I didn't get many pictures, but we had a great time. The sister missionaries from New Zealand did this booth with rugby, which was a hit. 
I took Perry on the choo choo down town.
Our public transit system isn't great. We have to drive and park to take it and it costs more than just parking downtown and takes several times longer, but Perry loves it. And it's better than nothing if you don't or can't drive.
We met friends who were staying at the Fairmont and went swimming with them.
Another day, another nap on the floor.
On a walk. Any time there's a path, Perry has to take it.
Crashed on John.
My phone is full of mostly Perry pictures now, since he's my little buddy while his brothers are in school. We try to get out and have some fun during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment