Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas 2018

On Christmas Eve, Perry was helping John cook
while Scott and Jonah read. It was one of those pleasant moments when the whole house is peaceful.
Perry was waiting patiently for Christmas. We made tikka masala and naan for dinner and Amanda brought palak paneer. It was delicious.
Santa stopped by to say hello!
Sweet Jonah has been waiting weeks to give me this present. When my blender melted, he immediately ran to tell John his gift idea for me of a new blender. I couldn't last that long without one, so they wrapped an empty box and I've been using it while he's at school or outside and hiding it after. It was so thoughtful that I wanted to let him follow through on his idea, and he was so excited that it was worth the sneakery.
Amanda stayed the night, but was up so late she slept through a few present openings.
Scott's wishlist was two Lego sets and he was given both of them. Lucky boy!
Amanda gave Jonah this baby Groot that's magnetic so he can sit on your shoulder.
Anything Scott wrapped he added his name to. Getting credit where it's due. 
My uncle sent Perry a dustbuster because he loved vacuuming so much when we were visiting. It's his new favorite toy. 
John made sourdough bread to go with our dinner and I made cherry cream pie to have after. 
Jonah built his new Anakin Starfighter Lego, which was his wishlist item.
The boys spent most of the days doing Legos, reading, and vacuuming. The adults cooked and napped and ate. Everyone's favorite activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment