Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

November I

I tried these stripey clothes on the boys to see how they fit. I bought them on clearance after Christmas last year and they look like overkill with all three of them, but I think they're young enough to get away with it.
So many stickers at Trader Joe's.
Jonah put these eye ones on and they were creepy.
Every time we have oatmeal, Jonah asks for dinosaurs, which he had once. After preschool I told him we bought him a treat at the grocery store and he said, "Ooh, is it rice?!" So easy to please. 
Perry was helping me with the dishes
and got a little thirsty.
In the rush to school one morning we forgot to fix Scott's hair. He gets crazy bedhead when he's had a bath the night before.
We met friends at the discovery museum. They all dug for dinosaur bones.
Perry and his friend made us lunch.
They opened the new outside area, which the boys loved.
Sample time at Costco. 
Perry can reach the supplies drawer now and brought craisins and scissors in the play room to help himself to a little snack. Luckily he can't use scissors yet, little stinker.
I went to a concert for my friend Miranda's 30th birthday. It wasn't my taste in music, but it was so fun to go out with friends and celebrate.
Scott working on pie crust. He asks for quiche all the time, so I told him he needs to learn how to make it.
I picked this vest up from a neighbor on buy nothing, but Perry hates it. Hates. It. I keep trying because it's so dang cute on him.
It never gets old.
We picked up snow boots from another neighbor one day and Perry wanted to wear them right away.
While the boys were examining every lego kit at Target and deciding which ones to put on their Christmas wishlist, Perry went down the aisle and fell in love with this kitten.
He thinks he owns the place.
Scott bought himself and Jonah little lego kits with his gift card from the costume contest. They're hard at work on them while Perry gets into trouble. Pretty typical day around here.
Walking to the car after preschool with his snack bag. Can't go anywhere without something to eat.
And drink. He loves stealing his brothers' water bottles. As soon as we get them from school, he asks/whines for their water.
Perry's new bear's back seam opened up. After finding fluff around the house I put it out of reach. Finally, after he kept taking Jonah's minion, I sewed it up. He was so happy to be reunited. 
Having some snuggles on our day off for Veteran's Day. I took this picture to send to John since he had to work.
He still loves to say hi to the pumpkin. It's really time to let it go, but it's so cute how much Perry loves it that we'll probably wait until it rots through.
We went to Happy Hollow since Scott was home with us.
Then we met John at work to get some ice cream. The Cold Stones by us have all closed, so we need to use up our gift card at this one before they leave, too.
Super helpful during my workout. This is why we go to the gym.
I wonder how old he'll be when he stops sleeping with his bum in the air.
Or sideways in bed without blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment