Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

December I

Perry wanted his "boot boots" on, but already had shoes on. When he does this with pants, I just put two on, but I couldn't with shoes.
Waiting patiently for someone to teeter with him.
Double snuggles.
Perry fell asleep on me, so I had no choice but to stay there while he napped.
We went to John's Christmas party at Great America.
They met Snoopy
and we walked through the pretty lights. They had crafts and games for kids and our boys had a fun night.
Jonah always asks for the smoothie that's on the almond milk carton.
Perry wanted some chex.
He traded for teddy grahams instead. But actually he just opened them and started eating before I noticed.
Little dance baby
So glad to have Jonah home after preschool. They're inseparable after Perry gets bored of me. 
Perry was rolling himself over the rolling pin. I should've gotten a video because it was hilarious and looked a little fun.
I copied Jessica's caramel recipe and made some for Jonah's teachers.
He had the cutest little program on his last day. I thought it'd be songs or poems they'd learned, but it was three short dance routines to modern Christmas songs.
I'm not sure he's learning much of academic value at school, but he's getting social time with peers and has a fun time. Plus we get a break from each other two mornings a week.
They had snacks after their performance and Jonah ate his with his best school friend, Supreet, and his "favorite baby" Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment