Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Wilder Ranch & the Beach Boardwalk

We met at Karen & Alan's to go to the beach, but not everyone was ready yet, so we took the kids who were ready to go and headed out. Since we were ahead of the group, we took a quick detour to Wilder Ranch because none of the kids had been there before.
They quickly looked at all the animals.
Then found the bush mazes. I was impressed Sadie could fit through them.
Jonah was not interested in getting down whatsoever.
Madoc played keep away from Scott
who chased him in circles over and over.
Eventually they were all chasing each other.
Then we climbed the big tree.
Sadie was super helpful with the little kids all day. I want one of her full-time.
Jonah just wanted to be held.
The only picture with the three of them looking at me. We'll work on smiling next.
Alan, Neil & Ashley and the rest of the kids came and looked around while we played with the big bubbles.
Jonah finally got down and walked around a little.
Scott tried to make big bubbles like John.
When they started just splashing in the bubbles we headed out and went to the beach.
Sweet Sadie watching Jonah.
Since the kids were hungry we went to the pier first and bought lunch. I convinced John to try the crab sandwich at Stagnaro Bros (it's a little pricey and we like their clam chowder, so we'd never had it).
It was amazing and while we were eating, a couple whales came and started jumping right by the wharf! The rest of the family arrived right in time to see it all.
I didn't take great shots because I was watching it myself, but you can see part of one here.
The rest of the Crapos went to go on rides at the boardwalk and we went to the beach.
I took too many pictures of Scott playing:






I went in the waves with him and one splashed the hem of his shorts, so of course he needed them off immediately.
He was afraid of the water after that, so John helped reintroduce him.
I sat on the beach with a sleeping Jonah.
John was supposed to work that Saturday and ended up not needing to at the last minute and I'm really glad he was able to join us. It was a fun family day.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a fun day. Family and the beach... what more do you need? All the kids (yours and Neil's) are getting so big! I'm so excited to see everyone at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete