Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Van

Our friends sold us their lovely 2005 Chrysler Town & Country. 
 It's extremely handy when watching 2 extra kids -- here it is loaded with all 4 carseats.
 They gave us a great deal and John's put some work into making it as good as new. We bought an actuator to fix one of the locks and he replaced the two sliding door harnesses, so they're automatic again, too. 
We still have a few other minor repairs to do, but it is so nice to have a spacious family car!

2 comments:

  1. Good job John! So handy. Welcome to the mini van club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
    Cash for Cars sunshine Coast
    Cash for Cars Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete