Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

August I

We went to Logan's baby blessing and discovered our camera's lens filter was shattered. Luckily it protected the lens and Ryan was able to remove the filter and John figured out how to open the lens to clean out the little shards. Meanwhile, all these were taken on my phone.
My mom gave us a pancake mix dispenser, so we tried it out. Scott just kept asking for Mickey and snowmen, though, so they weren't any more creative than usual.
Jonah started pushing the mower across the room. He doesn't have push toys and won't walk holding our hands, so this was his first time moving upright. He loved it.
He also likes driving the coupe.
And giving me heart attacks trying to climb out of it. His loving brother helped him get in the backyard without us. I don't know how he crawls across the prickly yard without clothes or shoes.
We celebrated Harry Potter's birthday with our friends the Van Tassells.
We went to the Disney store and Scott colored while I made Jonah try on hats.
We brought John a snack at work one day and saw a truck dumping wood chips while we waited for him to come out.
Free Jamba and 25 cent Noah's bagels happened on the same day. We have a plaza nearby with both, so we met Amanda there for breakfast.
My mom was babysitting and tripped in the play room. We spent the rest of the night in the ER getting x-rays and having her broken toe set.
At Lulu's first birthday party, Scott tried his hand at croquet. 
Jonah just ate.
My brother picked out this outfit, which Scott loves. He asks for "Hawaii shirt" and "Hawaii shorts."
Just a typical meal for Jonah. He gets sink baths a lot.
He pulled the tablecloth down to get himself a snack. Unfortunately, it was Lincoln's lunch leftovers and not baby-appropriate food.
I started watching Lincoln and Lou four days a week when their mom went back to work. Linc is very helpful with herding the kids when it's time to go.
These are the trees John glazed for favors at Jonah's party. I took a picture because I was just so pleased with how they turned out. It's always a gamble for me.
Lou and Scott having puzzle time while the other kids napped.
Jonah pushes the cars and boats around the room. It's amazing how quickly he picks up on things the older kids do.
Linc showing Scott how to ride the "motorcycle."
This was my first week with four of them and it's been fun and exhausting!

1 comment: