Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Scott in May

Scott turned 15 months in May. He had two eye teeth and three molars break through his gums. He decided walking was for babies and prefers running now. He also found more ways to cause mischief. 
Toga baby
When we're missing something in our house we check the tub.
Scott straightens his legs now before he stands up. I'm not sure why he does it, but I think it's funny. 
Playing with his maracas. 
I bought him these pants on clearance at Janie & Jack a while back and he just barely grew into them.
I think his backside is so adorable in them.
I walked to the kitchen and came back to find Scott sitting on the couch.
It only took him a few seconds and I asked him how he climbed up all by himself. He responded by waving at me and laughing. He gets very proud of himself when he figures things out.
For example, climbing in the bathroom cabinet.
Cheeseball grin.
He thinks it's so fun in there and sometimes it's worth the few minutes peace to me. Plus if he breaks it, we'll have a legitimate reason to update the bathroom.
John and I had ice cream and Scott wanted some. We gave him the empty bowl and he licked every last drop out.
Reading to Tigger.
Scott hadn't previously shown any interest in stuffed animals, but discovered Tigger and has been carrying him around the house by the tail.
They're pretty good buds.
When Scott hears the front door he cries if he doesn't get to go outside. If I do let him out, he steps down and runs around like a crazy person.
John was loading the dishwasher and Scott took his pots and pans out of the cupboard and added them to the bottom rack. He likes to mimic us.
I think he may be getting too clever for his own good.

2 comments:

  1. He's so big! I love him climbing onto the couch and into the cabinets. What a mischievous little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks a lot like I did as a baby! We must be related. Enjoy this time, their curiosity doesn't stay "cute" for long. Just having one child is a special time too.
    Cousin Rachel M. Pollock-now in Boise, ID area

    ReplyDelete