Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

John's Birthday Dinner

I made shrimp pasta for John for his birthday dinner. Then he opened presents. 
Scott gave him these colorful cookies he picked out at the store. Then he wanted to play with them.
 He was being changed at the time and ran away to his box to hide from me.
My Aunt Wendy gave John new pants and I bought some tops to go with them. We made him do a fashion show.
Amanda took a family picture because we were all wearing stripes.
 Then she felt left out because she was wearing stripes, too.
 Shorts with no pockets!
 Scott lounged during the show.
 When I picked out this shirt for him I also found this dress for myself. I'm hoping it will fit better in a few months. 
 Then it was pie time!
 Scott snuggling with Wendy to keep him out of the pie.
 My first attempt at making peach pie. Paired with homemade vanilla ice cream.
 Scott tried a few bites of dessert and was wild afterward. Supposedly sugar doesn't actually make kids hyper, but he was crazy.
And one more great picture for good measure.
We hope you had a happy birthday John!

2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture "for good measure". Scott has such a goofy look on his cute little face. The pie looks delicious! All the fashion show pictures were fun. Its always nice to have new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The pie and ice cream look delicious! Good job Becky.

    ReplyDelete