Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Father's Day

When we woke up Sunday morning I made pancakes. Then Scott gave John his Father's Day gift.
 Hand-picked rocks!
 Scott was so happy and immediately took them back.
 He went to the kitchen and brought out his cooking supplies one at a time.
 While John opened his other presents, Scott cooked the rocks.
The baby gave John this book and I gave him tickets to the A's-Cardinal's game at the end of the month (We gave Alan tickets as his gift, too, so it wasn't really a surprise for John, but he's still excited).
 After church we had a birthday/Father's Day dinner at our house with some family. John's favorite part was likely the carrot cake.
Both our dads came (and Brian, Mark, John, Dallin, Karen, Joseph, Ryan, Katie, Lucas, Paige from John's side and Amanda from my side).
It was a good time as always.

1 comment:

  1. I love Scott's present to John. The food was delicious, but the cake was definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete