Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lauren's Shower

I threw a little diaper shower for my friend Lauren this week. It was nice to have an excuse to use so much pink! I've been outnumbered by boys in this house for far too long.
Katie helped me make pink paper dot chains
 and pennant garlands.
 We had pink treats, of course.
 Raspberry lemonade in baby bottles. 
 And had a diaper activity where you write notes to the parents for those late night changes.
Then the camera battery died and guests arrived. There was a onesie clothesline and the other garland in the family room where we all squeezed in. It was a fun night visiting with friends and Eloise's diaper supply is now well-stocked, so win-win.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! At least the parts you have pictures of anyway. Better save the pink decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower was a great success. My favorite was the pink lemonade in baby bottles with a straw. I think that was such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete