Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Balloon Birthday Shoot

Our new camera came in the mail and I was anxious to try it out on my favorite subject. We went up to Katie's and did a photo shoot for Scott's first birthday while she taught me some tricks (she has the newer model of the same camera).


Next she'll need to teach me how to edit pictures. Compare hers (above) to mine (below).
The balloons were not cooperating in the wind, but Katie still managed to get some cute shots.

Definitely my favorite:
We tried some indoor ones, but by this point Scott was tired and hungry.
Still smiley, though.
He's just so excited for his birthday!
Thanks again, Katie, we love them.

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun getting to play with you guys and take cute pictures. I love an excuse to get creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are really cute! It helps to have such a smiley, handsome boy in the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos. They really look professional.

    ReplyDelete