Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

50 Weeks

Scott likes to skip naps on Sundays since we have afternoon church this year. He is so tired by 4:30 when we get home. He clings to your leg while you make his bottle. I think he knows what's coming.
 We woke him up after 2 1/2 hours so we'd have a chance at getting him to sleep that night. He was not happy about it. I love his sweaty nap hair.
 He ate an entire avocado then used the highchair tray to finger paint.
 Then he and his clothes took a bath.
 I highly recommend having your in-laws stay with you. I love taking turns cooking dinner.
 My jogging buddy and I participated in our first 10K on Saturday. We met my goal of finishing without stopping to walk and were just under her goal time. Hooray!
 Scott scoping the incoming joggers to find me.
He and John were a welcome sight at the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Scott in the bathtub in his clothes is pretty funny. I love the look on Scott's face. You are amazing for running a 10K. (Maybe also a little crazy).

    ReplyDelete