Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Computer History Museum


 Saturday morning John put in the rest of the recessed light housing. Then we went to check out the Computer History Museum because Alan's IEEE membership gave us free entrance this weekend.
 Alan taught me about things like slide rules and punch cards for computer programming. Most of the displays were above my head, but I did have one of these back in the day from my uncle.
Scott made a new friend. She followed him around and patted him on the head.
He liked finding the glowing signs in each room.
 And taking advantage of a shoulder ride for an ear lick. John said it was tickling him, but the picture looks more like biting and wincing in pain.
 When we came home Alan made dinner while I corralled Scott and John installed a door in his water closet frame.
Slow and steady progress!

2 comments:

  1. aaaww the pic where Scott is nibblin on JOhns ear is sooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the finest water closet door I have ever laid eyes on. Scott is really good at finding those glowing "Exit" signs. He helped me find some today at church. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete