Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Meeting Paige

Scott and I went up to see baby Paige when she was a few hours old. (I intentionally left out pictures with Katie because I think it's mean to post new mom pictures without her seeing them first--although she looks really great, for the record.)
 Paige is so tiny and adorable. She slept the whole time. Alan came after work and stole her from me.
 Lucas loved his pillow.
 And playing hide-and-seek with Scott. 
 Karen held Scott so I could get in one more snuggle with the little one. Scott used to be her size. Now he feels like a beast.
Being at the Walnut Creek Kaiser brought back memories of John's surgery and I was happy to replace them with ones of meeting our new niece. She's a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice of you guys to visit us, and to leave off the pictures of me. :) Paige can't wait to meet her uncle John.

    ReplyDelete