Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Favorite Thing

Jaime gave me my first Molly's capsleeve shirt a little over 6 years ago. I wore it and loved it, but never fully appreciated it until I went through the temple. Then I started wearing it not only as a shirt, but also as an undershirt with shirts that are more sheer than I prefer:
 Molly's are thick enough to wear on their own, but also lightweight for hot weather. They are reversible with a higher and lower neckline on either side. 
 A little over 3 years ago, I tried out one of the Mini Molly's and that is what I am here today to talk to you about.
 They are only half of a shirt, so they don't give any more layers around my stomach.
This became infinitely more valuable to me after I had Scott, because my waist is extra chubby.
 Scott also pulls down on my shirts a lot, so it's nice to have some protection there:
A little over 2 1/2 years ago, I married Jaime's nephew.
I wore a gown by elyseREUBEN, Jaime's custom couture company.
 Two of my best friends did the same.
 Sometimes you find a product that's just too good not to share.

1 comment: