Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

22 Weeks

Scott has been a great sleeper lately. He eats himself to sleep usually between 9-11 and stays in bed until around 8 in the morning.
We've been taking advantage of the kid-free time at night with things like puzzles. And napping. John fell asleep and I put the puzzle away, but he stayed out cold.
I was packing for our visit to the east coast and gave Scott John's magazine while I switched laundry. 
He made short work of it and ended up with inky hands and a little mustache. 
Then he held his own bottle while I folded the clothes.
And helped me pack the suitcase. 
Scott was an angel on the flight out and went to bed once we made it to my grandparents' house.
The next morning he met my grandpa. 
and snuggled with my grandma.
He really liked their house, especially this magical yellow tub Wendy had for him.
He also liked the airport tags on his carseat.
We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and he practiced sitting in a high chair.
Julie had this "Little Squirt" outfit waiting for him at their house.
The rest of his week was spent on vacation, which warrants separate posts, i.e. there are too many pictures for this one.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so big sitting up in that high chair. I'm glad he did well on the flight.

    ReplyDelete