Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

SIP Week 42: Dec 27-Jan 2

My Christmas doll. Karen sent us this outfit and I tried to maximize the wears for Christmas. Until Valentine's, cute lacy velvet dress.
Trying to join her brothers for some trampoline time. I changed her first.
Keeping John company while he rests his foot. And sharing his cheesecake.
Jonah uses this ball for school and he frequently has to find it around the house before class starts.
We took John to the hospital for x-rays and an orthopedic appointment. Since we couldn't go with him or get a babysitter because of covid, I dropped him off and we played at a nearby playground until he was finished.
Poor guy was wiped out. They saw what might be two small fractures, but it could have been old injuries and a bad sprain. Either way, he had to get a boot for 6 weeks.
Perry made up a game for them. I love when they play together. I also love that he chose to wear jeans and a quarter zip sweater with his little floppy hair.
One of my high school friends makes kids clothing and I ordered this rainbow jumper for Jane. She keeps trying to take it off and I have no idea why, but it's so cute and soft.
Helping me cart the weeds to the street for pickup.
Jane making sure Scott doesn't need help finishing his chocolate milk.
Hogging half of my half of the bed. But at least she's cute while she does it.
Bringing John cupcakes while his ices his foot and works in bed.
Blowing bubbles for her to pop
This is why she loves John best. He shares his milkshake with her.
She woke up and put her boots on, ready to go.
She made a special bun-bun pocket in her coat.
My beautiful baby. If only I looked like that after waking up from a nap.
Tiny ponytail tree.
Big jumps and patient brothers
We had apple cider and threw pop snappers for New Year's Eve.
Yogurt face
We dragged John to the beach. It was a chilly, drizzly day so it was just us and the surfers out.
Footie jams work best for sand anyway.
Nothing keeps Jonah fully out of the water, but we tried to play mainly in the sand. It was a quick trip, but so nice to get out of the house and breath fresh sea air.
The rest of John's free time looked more like this all week.
Scott is the best snuggler.
Slurping my last drops of tea.
She put Scott's pajama pants on over hers.
Snuggled up to watch tv with us at night.
She was out cold in 2 minutes. It's a very comfy bean bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment