Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Hicks Road Hike

In her sailor outfit, Jane was ready for an adventure.
She looks so tiny folded over while she sits up.
We ventured out on a new hike that's close by, not too much incline, and has nice wide trails without precarious edges.
It was a beautiful winter day.
The kids collected so many sticks along the way.
Jane loves being outside, especially while being carried by John.
Working together to get bigger rocks to throw in the water.
Family selfie. We stayed at the water for a while, then headed back down.
On the walk back, we had to cut back our stick collection so we could move along a little faster.
I finally agreed to hold Perry's stick so he could catch up with his brothers.

Which is most likely the way I got poison oak on my hands, which I rubbed on my face. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment