Pages

Friday, February 7, 2020

September II

Trying to learn to like the stroller on our morning walk to school.
Little chunk is filling out her tummy.
She likes to put her hands up by her face when she smiles
 like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit.
or a Japanese beckoning cat 
Jonah can't stay away.
She's so little when you see her with an adult.
All snuggled up in her soft blankie.
Happy girl
Big stretch
She is so precious
Awake or asleep
Oh my!
What a big girl trying to sit up.

Cute bandana scarf to catch some of the spit up that soaks her clothes.
Getting a ride on Perry
Pull out a phone and they can all share a seat cushion.
I helped run the stake street fair again this year. Perry's favorite part was the cotton candy.
And they loved the crafts.
Scott's cute doll.
Ready for some games.

Jane was so sweet in this dress, I wanted a picture with her before she soaked it. So the parking lot it was.

My mom and sister bought the dress in Paris before we had kids and it's been patiently waiting in the closet for Jane.
It was worth the wait.

I bought the tiny pink moccasins for her blessing outfit and she wears them almost every day.
Oh hello there little angel.
She loves her daddy.
I love her giant diaper bum. These are size ones. Most of her diapers are eco friendly brands and the prints are so cute.
Perry is trying out Jonah's slippers because they light up.
Asleep in her car seat in her summer romper.


The kids were having a planking contest with John and Jonah won. He is a strong, solid kid.
Perry only likes one piece shortie jams at the moment.
We get to school a little early and the boys play on the playground until the bell rings. I was watching Scott hesitate, then consider the monkey bars for a while before going for it. He made it to the end before jumping down and I was so proud of him for trying something scary.
Cutie little snuggle bug
I asked Perry to hold Jane's bottle while I got the diaper bag and locked the van to be ready to go in the store. He said he wanted Jane to go back in my stomach because he was tired of holding it for her and she was hurting his ears (she screamed the whole drive over, like most times she's in the car). 
Sorry, bud, not happening.

Though she was a lot less work back then, it's much easier on me having her out.
Plus I get to share these joys with John better.
And we can look at her perfect, beautiful little self all the time.
No regard for personal space.

Putting each other down for another nap.
My aunt sent sweaters and the boys wore them the next day. It's chilly enough in the mornings for sweaters, but they still wear shorts because it heats up by the afternoon.
Granger hair, don't care.
Jane's face here cracks me up.
Checking out the colorful chair seat.
Perry has gotten closer to John since we brought the baby home, which is good for both of them. I'm still his favorite, though.
Getting in some good Daddy time.
We all try to soak as much Jane time in as we can every day. And sometimes night.

1 comment:

  1. Just a *thank you for taking the time to upload these photos and add comments* comment because seriously, theyre great =)

    ReplyDelete