Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

May I

Perry likes to wrap clothes around his neck like he's dressing himself.
It's especially cute when it's John's or my clothes.
Jonah sharing a bite of our new favorite treat yogurt, Noosa.
In the last weeks of preschool before summer, I tried to spend time when Scott was at school doing more engaging activities with Jonah. He's a little puzzler when he has someone sit and focus on it with him.
Ready for his after-lunch nap a little early.
We went to the library for their "May the 4th" party. Perry was not so sure about the storm trooper.
He did like wandering down the hall to find this R2D2 and knocking down the Yoda cutout while his brothers did the BB8 craft.
Then we picked some books and the boys fought over the computer.
At home Perry discovered the booster seat and loves sitting on the floor in it.
We went to Miranda's apartment one night for a pizza and swim party. It's been unseasonably hot, so the cool pool felt amazing.
Our neighbors used these noodles for a school pool spirit day and didn't need them any more. Naturally my boys wanted all of the light sabers they could hold.
Having a snuggle in the morning. Anything to prolong when I have to get out of bed.
Once I get up, I'm moving all day long until these rascals are back in bed again.
I treated myself to a pedicure one night and saw our neighbor (the chief of police in San Jose) on tv. It was weird because I'd just been talking to him in the driveway as I was leaving.
Happy, messy boy.
Jonah has been getting stomach aches occasionally. We've changed a few things and tested for a couple things, but haven't found a solution yet. Next we'll try eliminating dairy to see if it helps.
I went to see Amanda's show at school for her dance class. She was fabulous as always.
Perry wants in on the action.
The library has fun toys and unlimited books, but they beeline straight for the computer.
Little P especially. I was chasing him all over the place that day and sent John this text to let him know what he was in for when he got home.
Scott wrote this on the back of his picture: STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS And Scott
Nakie baby playing in the carseat that was sitting in the hall.
He's at the trouble maker age. He also wants a bottle all the time. We switched him to water, but he'll still just chug it until it's gone.
Reading a new Mater book I picked up from someone on Buy Nothing.
Another Buy Nothing score was the iron beads. Reminded me of my childhood. Scott made a ladybug.
Perry loves pulling clothes out of drawers. Sometimes he'll bring them over to their owner. You never know when someone might need their pajama pants.
Big helper unloading from the Costco run.
Perry loves Jonah's new Mickey. They're about the same size.
He shows his love through tackling and carrying him around the house by his arm.
I picked up the groceries for the Father-child campout and cut up some huge watermelons so they'd be ready for John to take. The fridge was loaded until they left that night.
Perry stayed home with me and we did some cleaning.
When they came back from camping we cleaned out the shed before storing the camping gear back in there. We gave away a bunch of stuff and some of it was ruined by the rainstorms this winter, but having less made it easier to get everything organized.
We had dinner with my mom, then brought dessert over to see our other Grandmas for Mother's Day. 
Perry was happy to help Karen inspect her gifts
and share a bite of her lemon curd cheesecake.

He's an endless pit some days. He's only one and already outeats me at meals sometimes.
Scott and Jonah have started assembling some of their own food. Sandwiches is the main one.
They'll even make one for Perry.
He wanted to sit in his booster, but got himself stuck between the couch and cabinets.
That's what you get for being a little stinker, Perry.
 Speaking of stinker Perry.
 I tried to get a picture with my babies on Mother's Day.
Close enough.

2 comments:

  1. I will be curious how no dairy goes, we have dairy sensitivities in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mother's Day pix show what it's REALLY like!

    ReplyDelete