Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

October II

Perry drooling from blowing so many raspberries.
 Such lovely posture
 This handsome boy memorized his part for primary and said it perfectly in front of everyone. I was so impressed. He overcame his shyness and was proud of his accomplishment.
 All four of his grandparents came to see him say his part. And one great grandparent.
 His brothers slept through most of the meeting.
 I shared my pumpkin roll from a friend and John loved it. Perry was very grabby, like he is with all food now.
 Helpful Jonah keeping Perry's spoon in action. Jonah dressed himself again.
 Perry pulls hair, but Jonah can't keep away from him. 
 Put himself down for a little nap.
Charlotte still loves holding Perry. Britta held him for a while at the park, which I appreciate because he's getting heavy.
 Sweet little love with his arm rolls.
 Grocery shopping while Scott was at preschool. Jonah was helping me pull the cart and keeping Perry happy.
 He loves Perry a little too much some times.
 Perry has to be barricaded when he eats if he's not being held or else he rolls over and can't get any milk.
We've been trying not to let Jonah nap, but every few days he just crashes.
Doing some exercises with friends. We also played freeze dance to get some wiggles out since it was a rainy day.
 I gave Amanda Harry Potter symphony tickets for her birthday and we went together. It was beautiful and really fun because they showed the movie as well.
 I went jogging one Saturday morning and had my headphones in. I thought I heard something behind me, look back, and Jonah's chasing after me. He didn't want me to leave him.
 Scott eating a "cracker sandwich" lunch. He even put a craisin in it so it'd have a bite of everything.
As I'm reminded by strangers almost daily, these boys keep us busy. I love looking back at the month and remembering the sweet and funny things they did and said.

3 comments:

  1. What?! Harry Potter concert! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Scott for gaining confidence and for your help in facing his shyness. "If ye are prepared, ye need not fear!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did that just melt your heart when Jonah ran after you?

    ReplyDelete