Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Let's Go Fly a Kite

One of my friends gave me a kite, or airplane as Scott calls it.
We had a semi-windy evening and decided to try it out at the park.
Jonah was happy in his stroller, which is rare. 
John had a hard time getting the kite to work, but he gave Scott a turn trying to keep it up.
They had to do lots of running.
Scott was enthralled.
Jonah got down to join in.
He wasn't as impressed.
He loves John's shoulders, though.
And he found some weeds to eat.
I was there, for the record.
Then we walked home with two happy, tired boys all ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. Can't you feed that boy so he doesn't have to graze at the park?! UGH! But the rest of your evening looks like it was fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott is as handsome as ever, and it looks like he and John had a great time. I may be a little slap happy at this hour, but Jonah's expressions are cracking me up! Tears in the eyes and all!

    ReplyDelete