Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April I

The rain gave our backyard some green and Scott loves to push his car, mower and wagon around the lawn.
The minute Scott was out of the room, Jonah took over his phone and chair. He already knows what's off limits and went right for them.
Some of our friends also have Happy Hollow passes, so we met them there one day. I was nervous about Scott pushing Jonah away if they shared a car, but he was great.
Scott shared the steering wheel without any trouble and they rode a few times.
Then Olivia wanted to ride with the baby. She spent the whole ride snuggling him
and kissing him. She is an adoring fan.
Jonah's been getting up a lot at night with teething and congestion and Scott sometimes wakes up too early from all the fussing. One day after breakfast, I put Scott in his room because he wouldn't stop whining and I knew he was over tired.
He didn't cry, so I checked on him and found him fast asleep. On the floor. Too sleepy to get in bed, I guess. 

2 comments:

  1. Floor naps are the best. The boys are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Olivia--I'd have been snuggling and kissing Jonah, too! Looks like you're raising a couple of chick magnets!

    ReplyDelete