Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January II

Scott loves helping in the kitchen. He has already figured out that he should ask for the beater.
I try to have friends over whenever we can because Scott and I both need the social interaction. He does not like anyone sitting in his chair, but didn't mind sharing it too much.
 Jonah has reached one of my favorite baby milestones: holding the bottle. I still like to feed him, but sometimes I need to grab a burp cloth or something and it's nice to not have him scream with hunger while he waits.
Scott gave Jonah the stuffed animals.
 Scott helped me make bread and scarfed a nice, thick piece right down.
 My visiting teachers brought their babies over. We had none 2 years ago and now we have 4. 
 Louisa thought Scott was funny. He was very patient with her exploring his face. He usually pushes Jonah away eventually, but he just sat there and took it from her.
Piling pillows on the baby. Luckily Jonah is patient with Scott while we try to teach him.
 Sometimes we send Daddy sad pictures
 so he knows how much we miss him.
 Playing at Grandma's.
 Lining up his trucks. He kept trying to reach them while not getting out of his chair. It was like two compulsions pulling him at once in different directions.
 Learning the color pink at Olivia's house. Rocking out on her pink guitar.
 The boys were sitting next to each other and giggling so I pulled out my phone to take their picture. In that short time, temperaments changed. Scott hates Jonah drool. Of all things.
 Scott made his own calzone dough in his mini mixer.
 My aunt sent a package with candy and winter accessories.
He made a game of trying to pick up the candy with his mittens on. 

2 comments:

  1. Baby Louisa is pretty darling. It's always fun to have playdates. I love the picture of Scott licking the beaters with a dirty face. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing drool placement. How did Jonah manage that?

    ReplyDelete