Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scott's First Christmas

John and I spent Christmas Eve with a stomach virus and were not feeling great on Christmas. Luckily, Scott didn't catch it and enjoyed his day with our families.
2012 Family Christmas Picture (not showered)
 We drove back up to Moss Beach Christmas morning to open presents with John's side of the family. These are Alan's pictures.
 I had to include this one because I love the Cheerio placement.
Then we headed back to our house to open gifts with my side of the family.
 Scott's favorite part of presents was the wrapping paper, of course.
 Rick and Jess came out from Minnesota for Christmas.
 Crunchies were Jessica's favorite present. Best candy ever.
 My dad gave Scott this soccer ball with a rattle.
He and Amanda had a fun time with it. After lots of cousin time I think he enjoyed the one on eight attention, too.
Our present to Scott was a kid trampoline. As you can tell by the glee on his face, he was happily surprised despite us assembling it in front of him days before.
 He loves chewing the styrofoam.
 and the grip bar.
 Occasionally he stops chewing to actually bounce.
In retrospect we should have had Christmas a day later when we were better, because every member of my family ended up sick. But it was nice having them there to hold and play with Scott while John and I were out of it. Next year we'll try not to be so giving!

3 comments:

  1. Mckay got sick the day before we left California for Denver, and he got 3 of his family members there sick too. It was the sickness that kept on giving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad you and John were sick that day, but you sure made Scott happy! I love that his pajamas match the trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys were real troopers in spite of being sick. I'm glad you made the extra effort to be with us on Christmas. It meant a lot to me to have everyone together. And it was something of a miracle to get a picture of all of us together!

    ReplyDelete