Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

46 Weeks

Scott figured out how to stand for a few seconds at a time.
He doesn't like it for one second.
 My sister gave Scott this bowtie and sexy cardi for Christmas. She didn't know there was a difference between barettes and bowties hahaha. Luckily I just snapped it onto his collar and it stayed put.
After Sunday morning pictures the camera battery died. The charger has been mia since Disney World, so I tried my phone. Scott is outgrowing all of his jams, so I bought him these "Christmas" ones on sale, but they're just solid grey and red. I love how he looks baby again in them.
Scott rubs his hand like he's milking a cow until the piece of food gets to the top, then he eats it.
 Sharing Duplos with dad.
 Check out that tummy.
 At night he gets excited, hyper and hilarious. He cracks us up until waaaaay past his bedtime.
 So excited!
 He'll be smiley and laughing, crawling in circles like a madman until he finally crashes.
 His new favorite toy is small bottles of lotion.
 All bundled up while John and I took the Christmas lights down.
 I kept tucking his blanket until his legs disappeared. I have no idea how he's sitting under there, but he's warm!
We've had a major cold spell here. Like down to the 30's at night. (say a little prayer for us)

1 comment:

  1. I love the bow tie. He looks like such a stud! And so grown up standing like a big boy. I can't believe how big he's getting.

    ReplyDelete