Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Touch Ups

We spent our evenings finishing a few projects, such as caulking baseboards in the bathroom,
painting the closet
creating and attaching beadboard corner pieces (one of the walls is uneven),
painting the beadboard,
installing the ceiling fan,
and exchanging a two-prong outlet for a ground fault interrupter outlet.
We still have more to do, but we've made excellent progress. The beadboard is finished.
And the room is coming together nicely.
I really love the way this lamp lights the room.
For my 21st birthday, Ricky and Jessica "gave me a special gift. [They] gave me the world. Actually, it was a globe with a light in it" (WYWS).

3 comments:

  1. That room is looking so good! I love the beadboard and the blue walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light up globe. The room looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room really looks good. It has been a nice trasformation. The lighted globe is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete