Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Progress

While I wouldn't call my evening exciting, I was at least productive last night. I put the craft things back in their cupboard.
I washed the dishes. And learned that crazy straws are not dishwasher safe.
I put this little bedside table together for John to store his chapsticks and reading material (guide books).
Then I made him a paper chain countdown to Italy.
I finished washing all of Bubba's things to take to the humane society.
But then I came across his little bowtie and just lost it.
He looked so handsome and was such a good sport.

So I called it a night. The good news is John has a flight home for tonight. So cross your fingers he gets to take it!

2 comments:

  1. It is so sad to be husband-less, but I do find that I am extremely productive during those times, as long as I stay off the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I got so far behind in reading your blog posts. Bubba looked quite handsome in his tie. He was definitely a good sport. I think he was the calmest cat I have ever met.

    I'm glad for the warning about crazy straws. Who knew that such a catastrophe could happen from putting them in the dishwasher? Also, I'm very impressed at your bedside table assembling skills.

    ReplyDelete