Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Phone Pictures III

We don't have anything blogworthy going on right now and my friend Hina told me all I post about is food. We just really love food. Especially kinds with the word bloomin' in them. It's just fun to say.

Our date nights consist of adventures like tile window shopping.
(I like this one the best)
Alan made chicken noodle soup and cornbread while Karen was in Utah. I know this is a food picture, but really it's just here to convince Karen not to leave us again.
Now for some humor. John's first pedicure.
My badge fell off my pocket and into the toilet. Brian wanted me to just wash it off. But there was no way. Luckily he's not as hard to convince as my coworkers think, so he made me a new one.
Sometimes "couponing" is not as money-saving as you might hope.
We recently had a "storm emergency" warning. It amounted to some ice on our cars in the morning. And made a lovely design on John's back window.
So overall a pretty slow week. Just the way we like them.

2 comments:

  1. I like John's pedicure picture. And that coupon is HILARIOUS. I really like the colors on that tile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors on the tiles. You should go with that one. I love the picture of John getting a pedicure. A few days before I had Dallin, we all went to get pedicures and Mckay and Bret got one too. We took pictures which they weren't very happy about.

    ReplyDelete