Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lonely. Again.

It's been a few days, but I have nothing to report. John went back to Nampa on Sunday and I've been moping about ever since. I try to keep busy and think positively, but it's hard. Especially because I don't really feel like being around people. And I'm tired all day, then when I go to bed at night I can't sleep. See what I mean? Mopey. And complainey.
John took the laptop, so I texted the blog some pictures.
I made these cereal treats for his home teachees (like Rice Krispies treats, but with color). Then I ate the extras for breakfast. Sorry stomach. I get bored late at night and do random things like crochet washcloths. I didn't have the right thread and was not about to go to the store, so I just used leftover yarn from a baby blanket. It's not absorbant or abrasive. Yet I keep making them. Maybe I should use them as potholders instead. Or Christmas gifts. We have Bret this year. Sorry Bret.
Then I did a dry run pack for Italy to see if I could fit everything in a carry-on. Alas there is no room for souvenirs. Sorry Rick Steves.
It's a sad week when a picture of a washcloth makes the blog. I'm determined to do something exciting tonight. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. If you can't make room in a suitcase, no one can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Maybe if I wore the same green shirt all week, I'd have enough space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously you need to spend more time playing with me! John will be home soon. In the meantime, I think your washcloths look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete