Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mint Oreo

I love mint oreo ice cream. So much. And Jack-in-the-Box started making it into a milkshake. After John came home from Phoenix today with a crossword instead of an edible treat (a hint perhaps?), we used a coupon that came in the mail for a free milkshake. New favorite.
Last week he brought me a yummy brownie. It looks a little off in this picture, but trust me, it was delish.
Now John's at a friends of scouting meeting then going home teaching, which leaves me home all alone to get some homework finished. Or blog about desserts.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE mint oreo and Jack in the Box! Yet another reason I can't wait till this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - they are my favorite too. Any time you need a partner in crime, swing by and pick me up on your way to get one ;) ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brownie looks pretty delicious, and you already know what I think about mint oreo shakes--LOVE THEM! (I hope I didn't scare you with all those caps...)

    ReplyDelete