Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Charlotte's Blessing

The guest of honor smiling for her grandma.
And making faces at Uncle John.
She is such a happy baby!

Precious.
(love that big cloth diaper booty)
Play time with the walkie talkies.

The men in the blessing circle
The Arizona Crapos
Neil's side (I look like a giant next to John's family)
The kidletts
Ashley's side
The blesser and blessee
She was bored with pictures.
The blessing was beautiful.
Then we had to head home. Karen shared her neck pillow with us and John made himself into a lovely flower.

4 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? You don't look like a giant. Although, I was looking at my blessing pics yesterday and saw that I looked like a shrimp! Then I realized that Chelsie was wearing three inch heels and I was barefoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens, she is seriously one of the most beautiful babies ever. I was hoping you would post pictures of the blessing. That smile is adorable! John looks pretty good as a flower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte has such a cute smile! Madoc looks like he's having so much fun playing walkie talkies with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun trip I'm glad we went. you got some really good photos.

    ReplyDelete