Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

One Year

We drove down the hilly roads to our favorite place to dessert.
Ghirardelli Square.
Not everyone knows, but there are other shops besides the main ice cream one. This place has a limited menu, but you can order from the main menu and they know just how to make it. (Also, you can go through each shop=more free chocolate square samples)

Today's sundae of choice was peppermint, of course!
Then John took me to a park where we went on a carousel ride.
John's rooster was really wild!
The park was really neat. It was a beautiful day out, so there were children playing everywhere. We joined right in the fun.
This structure was either a dinosaur skeleton or a wave. We weren't sure.
John showed them all up climbing to the top.
Then I spun in this pod until I was dizzy.

Last but not least the cement slides. We didn't bring cardboard, so I rode on my feet and caught some air. After that, John opted to just get a dirty bum.We had such a fun day. The perfect ending to a great year.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first year of wedded bliss! We missed seeing you guys on Christmas day. Hope you had a fun one. I re-introduced myself to John's dad yesterday at church. It will be fun to have them in the ward. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from me, Tanya, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppermint sundaes look wonderfully delicious. Where is that park where you were playing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first year. I want to go to that park, it looks so cool. I love Ghirardelli Square square too.

    ReplyDelete