Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crapo Christmas

Christmas morning at Karen and Alan's house.
Julie and Christian wondering what this mystery box concealed.
This box was just the right size for Sadie!
Lucas wanted everything opened right away. I can't blame him because he had some neat toys.Sadie loved her make-up kit from Grandma.
John loved making faces at Lucas through the banister.
Madoc loved opening presents. Didn't matter whose they were, he would help if you needed him.Lucas loved trying out a marshmallow shooter on his mom.
Bret loved his new boots.
And Julie loved her bright snow pants.This was by far the most people I've ever spent Christmas with and I feel I've learned what "the more the merrier" means.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Christmas! I had so much fun visiting with all the family. I'm actually wearing my mystery box contents right now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very fun Christmas. I so glad everyone could come and make it such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definitely had a houseful. It is really fun for me to have everyone together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It was so much fun seeing you guys for Christmas. You took a lot of fun pictures. And I'm wearing my mystery box present too!

    ReplyDelete