Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

September I

I love sleepy Perry.
This is how Jonah fell asleep.
Lucas was playing a phone game and Jonah liked watching him. He wrapped his arm around him--he's still learning about giving people space.
Jonah fell asleep at dinner.
Scott so happy to have a Mickey pancake.
Watching Paige open her birthday presents.
Perry had some Grandma Marva time.
Cute little cupcakes for a cute little girl.
We see where Jonah gets it.
Little chickie.
Perry can hold his pacifier toy pretty well now and it helps keep him happy in the stroller.
Poor kid gets his cheeks squeezed 100+ times a day. It's the cost of being so cute.
Jonah came in the bathroom where I was getting ready and asked me if he could go in the backyard. I said he should wait for Scott to finish breakfast. He replied, "Oh. But I have my shoes on! So can I go?" He had seen something back there . . .
Our neighbors were passing on their playhouse and chose us to have it. John picked it up one night and had it assembled as a surprise for the boys the next morning.
Jonah trying to soothe Perry through the one-way baby monitor. Sweet thought, though.
He loves when Perry wakes up.

Smiley crabcake.
Super hero in his super cape
We found kittens in the front yard. Our neighborhood has been having a cat problem and started trapping them to get them fixed. They're really loud when they get in fights and we found one in the backyard who had died and the cat trapping is expensive, but when they're tiny and cute it's easy to forget what a problem they can be later.
We had a re-do at the discovery museum since Jonah's birthday was a bust.
I ended up with a migraine and had to go lie down in the car, so I'm grateful Karen came with us so the boys could stay. Once my medicine kicked in I felt better and caught the end of the visit--the water area. Their favorite!
Tanya helping Scott with the boat racing at the Stake Street Fair.
He also tried golfing. We had dinner, cotton candy, sno-cones, drew with chalk and listened to great live music. One thing I love about the event is it's free, so I can let the kids try everything they want. I like being able to say yes to everything for an hour or two. 
We watched a hair-biting football game at John's parents' house.
Perry loved all the attention while his brothers played in the other room. Except when someone cheered too loudly.
My little pumpkin!
John and his sous chef working on dinner. We tried Hello Fresh for a free week. It was yummy and convenient, but not a lot of food for our family and more than double our grocery budget.
Sweet boy putting himself to sleep with his bottle.
The big boys have started building really creative things with their duplos.
Teething away.
Of all the things he has access to, hands are his favorite to chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment