Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Blue Lily in San Francisco

My aunt gave us a photo session with Blue Lily for when they came in town, which was a dream come true for me.
 I've followed their photography for years and love everything they've done.
 She did not disappoint. The whole session was natural and she just had the boys play.
 Scott is about 4.5, Jonah is almost 3 and Perry is 4 months old.
 I'd love to take family pictures again when Perry is old enough to participate more. And when I don't have baby weight. It was a good motivator to work on being healthy all summer, though.



 She said she's taken pictures of a LOT of babies, and Perry was maybe the best baby she's photographed.
 We believe it. He's a perfect angel.
 It was very windy and he would gasp when it hit his face.
 This little stinker had fun. We had Ghirardelli after pictures and when we finished, Scott asked if we were going back to play with Wendy again. He thought we were having a play date with her.


Jonah showed Wendy his ninja moves.


 I love this and now I want pictures of me with each of the boys. Next time!
 I've wanted pictures with the bridge in the background since we got married and I'm so excited to have these now.
 Even though there weren't many posed with all of us looking at the camera, the lifestyle ones are so natural and beautiful.
 Perry tried his best to sit up for a picture. The hill and blanket weren't very stable, but he could hold his balance for a little bit. 
 Right before we ended I asked for a picture with just John. She took this one quickly and now it's my favorite of us!
 When people or photographers have said their photo session was fun and easy, I never thought it could be true for us. We're not photogenic people and I'm so awkward in pictures, but Blue Lily was amazing. We were totally at ease, she entertained the boys, and the pictures turned out beautiful.
I will treasure these forever!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think you're the only one who's ever said you weren't photogenic. The camera captured at least part of the boys' energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these pictures are amazing! I love every one of them. The boys are so cute and she really captured their personality. Great photographer, and beautiful subjects.

    ReplyDelete