Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

July II

The novelty of baby holding has not worn off . . . as long as no spit-up gets on him.
Ready for some bbq at Lincoln's birthday party.
The boys had a blast at the pirate party.
Put the babies down for naps. 
There's one other baby at church and he and Perry are a week apart. They were vegging together in the foyer during Sunday school.
Perry waking up
Perry having a little snack
Perry has significantly cut back on his spitting up, but started drooling in full force.
He started needing refills on the little bottles.
Jonah played in the water feature at park day, so he borrowed our friend's shirt.The childcare lady at the gym said she didn't know I had a daughter. I've been going there regularly over a year--where did she think I was keeping my daughter all those months when I brought my boys in?
A cart full of children with no space for groceries.
Perry likes to clasp his hands
He's getting very chatty/squealy.
Still a calm, smiley guy.
Our neighbors were moving and gave us their fire pit. We got right to work on s'mores.
Perry was entranced by the fire.
The best part of camping.
Perry started showing an interest in toys, but isn't very good at holding them yet. Jonah is patient with him, but when he's had enough, he'll come tell me, "Perry is not holding his toys! I teep giving them to him and he teeps dropping them!"
I finished staining the wood pieces John sanded and he put them up. Now we have a fun way to display their artwork in the play room.
Our friends were in town visiting, so I took the kids to the beach to meet up with them.
Scott fell in the water and was not happy about the sand in his mouth.
Jack came, too, and played happily with Jonah. It was so overcast and chilly that I didn't put up the tent I borrowed from my friend. I put sunscreen on the boys, but I was totally sunburned, Perry and Jonah had some pink on their faces where their hats didn't cover and I felt guilty and stupid.
Perry has 3 long hairs on the back of his head. 
Chunky boy at his appointment.
Working on holding his own bottle. Right in time to switch to the bigger ones that are too heavy for him.
I was trying on outfits for family pictures and he'd had enough.
He's so cute when he's sad, though!
I bought Jonah this costume from a mom on a facebook group and he puts it on every morning. Even if he changes his mind for Halloween, it was $5 well spent.
Happy boy! I can't believe how calm and happy Perry is. It's like 95% of the time. Maybe more.
Trying out the swings at the park. He found it very soothing.
Picking which Star Wars book to read. Rough choice.
Pretty typical faces when Jonah joins a cuddle party.
Jonah wanted to come to Target with me, but slept through the whole thing.
My little sprite
He's filling in his tummy so the suspenders will look their cutest.

2 comments:

  1. Jonah's looks would make him a beautiful girl, but his personality is all boy! You capture great shots of him in action. Jonah is in mid-jump in the beach photo with Jack--you can see his feet don't touch the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Scott and Jonah hold onto Perry while in the cart--your Three Musketeers in the making!

    ReplyDelete